Our personal Story with Forever


My name is Petra and here is my personal story for you!
This story might inspire lots of you also not to give up on your dreams,and to follow your inner voice when you are before decision doing something what is not  ordinary,other people wouldn't do!
I got negative comments lots of time as well from here and there but now i got to the point i don't care what other people say about what i'm doing!



Let me tell you my story how i meet forever and their products!My family,and parents used to had one of the most popular product on the shelf called Aloe First,that was always a huge lifesaver when we got burned outside at the sun,and also we used in for basically every singe accident thing around the house,cuts,bruises,skin problems.
And when i moved to Ireland i started to have health problems,I had a job in customer service sector,i was working long hours and didn't really eat healthy.I had no energy sick almost every month and urinary infection almost every month as well.




I meet my friend who was a distributor of FLP and i asked his help to give me some products that can boost my energy and can get rid of this health problems.That time my iron was very low too,extremely and i started to drink Aloe Berry nectar,took Nature min.Within a week i started to feel better.And than i went back to the doctor he checked my blood and every results were fine!I was feeling good for a while,than we decided with my husband we want to have a baby.After many month trying i went to the doctor who said i have endometriosis cyst and also i have bicornuate uterus.So it will be hard for me to conceive and also i have a big risk of miscarriage. So again i started to drink aloe again and took beehive products from Forever.Within a month i had no cyst and find out we are expecting.It was great news we were so so happy.During my pregnancy i also took the products,and after i gave birth this friend showed us the marketing plan of the company Forever Living and asked us if we would like to do this business from home.We were not thinking about it long,after couple days signed the application form and joined as Business builders with a Touch of Forever business pack.Since we Joined we tried almost every products and are huge fan of them.We recommend them everyone who we meet.

So this is our short story.Thanks for reading





Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések